Monday, July 10, 2006

interrupting systems...
.
.
.
.
...:::...listening allows a passivity, but hearing takes concentration...it is an activity. so often silence is associated with a nothing: death, absence, a pause, waiting...but if you hear what is really happening in that void, you can feel the synaptic tension between one moment and the next. it charges. it is electricity snapping. inside the moments that we so often fill in with an elapse, with a forgetfulness, with a picnoleptic caulking, there is spaciousness...it's like trapping a shadow. letting it cast its morning slant at five o'clock in the afternoon...it allows you to really observe, really experience without one-thousand distractions.

just being slow and thinking....

i've been insulating myself in that space inbetween, connecting one verb to the next...:::...
.
.
stephan bodzin and marc romboy – ferdinand : apr 2006 on systematic
stephan bodzin and marc romboy – phobos : apr 2006 on systematic (add "mp3" extension to this one when downloading)
dapayk & padberg – fishin’ for your love (someone else remix) : mar 2006 on mo’s ferry (add "mp3" extension to this one when downloading)
someone else and mistake – dee gullah go-go : jun 2006 on foundsound records

yello – oh yeah oh six (bookashade remix) : jul 2006 on universal
seelenluft – manila (ewan pearson remix) : 2003 on klein
deadbeat – one two three infinity : may 2006 on ~scape
steve beaupre - swap 4 : jan 2005 on complot
thomas schumacher – regenerate : jul 2006 on spiel-zeug schallplatten
alland byallo – my nightlight (dapayk remix) : apr 2006 on nightlight music
booka shade and dj t – queen lucid : jul 2006 on get physical

8 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Hmm, lines as if created by the fold of the book, almost expect them to straighten out again when you open the pages

Thought I'd amend the previous comment. If you've already read it, then you've already seen into my mind

5:25 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank for stephan bodzin and marc romboy – phobos is really my summer sound

bye from italia

1:00 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Returning to my request for permision to use your picture "swollen ears"

I would also like to use the text:

“…silence, like light or love, requires a medium to give it meaning, takes on the color of it’s host, adapts easily to our fears and needs. quite apart from whether we seek or shun it, silence orchestrates the music of our days.” – mark slouka from listening for silence: notes on the aural life

but how i love to dance! (wheels and rails in their prime collide, make love in a glide of slickness and friction. it is an elation i wish to prolong. the station is reached to soon. - may swenson)

11:41 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

I'm wanting to put the above post together with the swollen ears pic

Under the theme of Silent Sound.
But I can't quite make it work.

It's you, it's couple of quotes, and it's you, and it's more you

it's how i find that medium to give silence meaning. it lights me up...a prismatic array. i explode in color. it's in knowing a daily quiet and concentration that lets me float into abandon on the dance floor...my head following my body for a change.
looseness, unbound...:::...


I'm there, I'm with you, I'm dancing with you, but it's still you. I cannot be you
I can only be the one dancing with you, or wanting to be dancing with you.

1:59 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

I'll have to figure a way to use it. Maybe I'll build my own post, and then use your words ...
as an intro to a link to your blog.

You think?
You like?

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Canyon Fairways real estate said...

Silence is really good if you want to concentrate on anything. It is important that you do not have any distraction especially if you want to be keen in your work.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home