Friday, June 11, 2010

.
.

JOEY ANDERSON

When I started this mix, it was raining all day. Personally, rain puts me in a very creative mood musically. The grey sky and constant flow of water invokes a very atmospheric picture. When I begin my sets, I never preselect songs, but rather attempt to choose tracks that will allow me to create the picture I'm searching for. Some of the tracks in this mix are unreleased and some are on wax. It’s on the deep side of things. Not dark, but rather grey. I hope you enjoy.

joey anderson - process part 212 by modyfier

01. Spider Bites – Rust – Plan B Recordings
02. DJ Qu – Secret Place (Joey Anderson Remix) – Stength Music
03. Joey Anderson – In My Life – Unreleased

04. DJ Qu – Step Back Up – Unreleased
05. Ryo Murakami – Lunch of God (Scott Ferguson Remix) - Quintessentials
06. Rise – Joey Anderson – Unreleased
07. Johnwaynes – Entrudo – Mule Musiq

08. DJ Qu – Circuit – Strength Music

09. –

10. Joey Anderson – Scattered Keys – Unreleased
11. Keith Worthy – Now That’s House (K-Dub’s History of House Mix) – Aesthetic Audio
12. DJ Qu – Tunnel Visions – Strength Music

13. Spider Bites – Hell Dust – Plan B Recordings

7 Comments:

Anonymous pay per head said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles an i keep a nice post

5:15 PM  
Anonymous สล็อตฝาก20รับ100 said...

สล็อตฝาก20รับ100 เว็บสล็อตโบนัสแตกง่าย ได้เงินจริง สามารถเล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือ pg slot ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

4:05 AM  
Anonymous เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ said...

ทาง เข้า gclub เป็นเว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์อันดับที่หนึ่งยอดนิยมมาอย่างช้านาน รับประกันโดยนักเสี่ยงดวงจำนวนมากทั้งโลก pg ได้รับอนุญาติให้เปิดบริการอย่างแม่นยำภายใต้ข้อบังคับ

6:41 AM  
Anonymous pgslot said...

พี จี สล็อต: พื้นฐานที่ต้องรู้ (PG SLOT) เป็นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ให้การจำลองสถานการณ์และประสบการณ์ของคาสิโนที่มีชื่อเสียง ในรูปแบบ PG SLOT

6:44 AM  
Blogger Pgslot แหล่งรวมสล็อตสุดฮิต said...

ทาง เข้า สล็อต pg เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ พร้อมที่ จะพาทุกท่าน PG SLOT บันเทิงใจ ในลักษณะของ เกมส์ บนโทรศัพท์ มือถือ และก็ยังไม่หมด เพียงเท่านี้ ในเกมนั้นยังมี โบนัส ก้อนโตรออยู่

7:00 AM  
Blogger เกมส์ สล็อต PG said...

lucabetasia login นั้น มีขั้นตอนง่ายๆ สามารถทำได้ผ่านทางเว็บไซต์หรือแอปพลิเคชั่นของ Lucabetasia ได้อย่างสะดวกและง่ายดายใน PG SLOT

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Beef Recipes said...

Grateful foor sharing this

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home