Monday, May 11, 2009

.
.
EXERCISE ONE

Fire is a 100% analogue track. I used only an old moog prodigy that I borrowed from my friend, Falko, and put a huge reverb on it. The sound became so massive through that and I was immediately addicted to its atmosphere. It has, for me, this kind of voodoo feeling. I could see dancers and a huge flames and it gave me also the feeling of the power of fire.

I tried to fall in it and bring some beats and little voices + fxs in (but only a bit so that this huge sound stands always out of it). Then I started to spin myself and I reached a point of total trance....We played this sound often as an intro for our gigs and the magic worked also in the clubs....Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Fantastic sound. Was great hearing you at unit7 last july. Even if the night was cut a bit short...
jonnyp

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home