Monday, May 11, 2009

.
.
EXERCISE ONE

Fire is a 100% analogue track. I used only an old moog prodigy that I borrowed from my friend, Falko, and put a huge reverb on it. The sound became so massive through that and I was immediately addicted to its atmosphere. It has, for me, this kind of voodoo feeling. I could see dancers and a huge flames and it gave me also the feeling of the power of fire.

I tried to fall in it and bring some beats and little voices + fxs in (but only a bit so that this huge sound stands always out of it). Then I started to spin myself and I reached a point of total trance....We played this sound often as an intro for our gigs and the magic worked also in the clubs....Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger jonnyp said...

Fantastic sound. Was great hearing you at unit7 last july. Even if the night was cut a bit short...
jonnyp

1:25 PM  
Blogger writersworldessay said...

I am really impressed with your article. I will be checking your blog for further information and updates.Thanks for sharing such a useful information. best essay writing company

1:10 AM  
Blogger Aixonne said...


Do you want to visit girly iphone xr cases? Go to Aixonne online store to see And not just for XR but iphone xs max protective case and girly iPhone X cases are available too.
There you can see a list of girly iphone 8 plus case , girly iphone 7 plus cases and iphone 6s plus case for girl .
In clothing category of their products you will be offered a collection of silver necklace for women .
iPhone Tempered Glass

11:14 PM  
Blogger jann said...

پزشکان همیشه نیازمند تعامل با یکدیگر بوده اند و ترجمه تخصصی پزشکی یک نیاز غیر قابل انکار بوده است همیشه. مترجمان سایت ترجمه آنلاین ترجمه تخصصی مقاله را از فارسی به انگلیسی و انگلیسی به فارسی انجام می دهند در سریع ترین زمان ممکن. اگر شما نیاز به یک مترجم دارید که ترجمه تخصصی کامپیوتر را انجام دهد حتما با سایت ترجمه آنلاین در تماس باشید. سایت ترجمه ترجمه تخصصی را در کوتاه ترین زمان ممکن و با کیفیت و مطابق میل شما انجام می دهد. اگر نیاز به ترجمه فوری دارید مترجمان ترجمه آنلاین این کار را برای شما انجام خواهند داد

11:33 PM  
Blogger Top Viral Trend said...

Download Mobdro APK for free.
Mobdro Premium APK

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home