Monday, January 25, 2010

.
.
FLORENCE ATLAS

One set to "modify"... What an honor!

People have a tendency to look at me with a peculiar expression when I say this, but I absolutely do not have the soul of an artist. First, I don't have the talent that it takes. Further, does the act of compiling the masterpieces of other people constitute an art in itself? I don't think so.

Above all, I love music and, of course, playing it. Music is for me the art form which elicits the most emotion from people. This emotion is strong and deep but also tends to be communicative, even contagious, so to speak. How exciting to see people smile, laugh, dance, hug and kiss...inspired by the music that is played to them. It brings about an extraordinary sensation.

For this mix, I have assembled pieces that I love deeply, and that I also love to play. Together, they bring forth beautiful emotions (different - that is also the pleasure of not sticking to a particular style). I hope you like it.

florence atlas - process part 186 by modyfier

01. Shonky - Time Zero - Freak n'Chic
02. Simon Flower - The Whisper Had It (Redshape's Disco Dub) - Poker Flat
03. Let's Go Outside - I'll Lick Your Spine - Soma Records
04. Pele - Childhood's End (Kollektive Trumstrasse) - Connaisseur
05. Symphony Of Love - Quantum Leap - Yeti Records
06. Booka Shade - Darko - Get Physical
07. H.O.S.H. - White Elephant - Kindisch
08. Gabe feat. Adam K - The Mask (D-Nox & Beckers rmx) - Sprout
09. Marc Romboy vs Stephan Bodzin - Mab - Herzblut Recordings
10. Dubfire, Huntemann - Dios (Original Mix) - Ideal Audio
11. Peter Kruder - Shine - Gigolo Records
12. Public Energy - Three O'Three - Probe

2 Comments:

Anonymous slotxo said...

ไม่ลองไม่ได้แล้วสำหรับ slotxo ฟรีเครดิตของเว็บสล็อต xo เว็บนี้

https://www.superslot999.com

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jordan shoes
off white jordan 1
yeezy 700
supreme sweatshirt
off white clothing
off white
chrome hearts online store
jordan 1
jordan 12
off white jordan

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home