Friday, September 07, 2007

.
.

EXERCISE ONE

inspired by the writings of modyfier, i chose for this track much more soft sounds and filled in lots of voice samples from movies and radio. i wanted to make a track that wasn't too aggressive but still rolling...so you can concentrate on reading the site alongside.

then - this always happens to me - the machines take over. as soon as i have some sounds, a kind of unexplainable self process starts. it is like i make the basics, and the rest happens automatically. i can explain it like someone hands me the rest of the puzzle pieces and i make them fit together. i used reaktor for "process part 041 (transitional voices)" and some sounds of the korg mx. my studio was flooded at the this time so i was dependent on my laptop and some little bits of gear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

deep and beautiful. thanks so much for this.

7:42 PM  
Blogger mnsr said...

awsm duo, btw I enjoyed process024::[a]pendics.shuffle so much that it ended being my first booking ever, looking fwrd to it the 22nd, thnx for the inspiration ,)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home