Monday, January 05, 2009

.
.

CLARA MOTO


There are different ways I make music when I alone in my home studio. Sometimes I record sounds from my hardware and sequence it in ableton live. Other times I sequence everything with my hardware and record it directly. I also like to work solely with software (eg Reaktor, Battery, Absynth, etc.). And then there are the times when I just play around on my piano.

I like to use many different devices (not too many, but still enough to be able to play with variations). I´d love to buy some more hardware. As the acoustics in my room are far from perfect, I use my friends' (Soundsilo) studio to make a final mixdown. I also make complete tracks together with them. I think I learn a lot from them, especially about sound engineering and arrangements. If I make a dj mix at home, I select some tracks I really like and try to put them in a good order. Because a studio mix is not played in a club, I find it to be not as intuitive. Sometimes I like having more time to choose the tracks. Above all, for me, making music is about being in the moment: mindful and airy.


01. Pikaya - Grune Raufase (Cadenza)
02. Ricardo Villalobos & Jay Haze - Sunday Prayer (Contexterrior)
03. Audio Werner - If... (Hartchef Discos)
04. Monolake - Invisible (Monolake)
05. Horror Inc. - The Sentinel (Revolver)
06. Onur Özer - Sahara (Jens Zimmermann Remix) (Vakant)
07. Hakan Lidbo - Overnight (Moon Harbour)
08. Monolake - Plumbicon (Deadbeat Remix) (Monolake)
09. Sistema - Humo (Douglas Greed Remix) (Neu Lärmkassiker)
10. Cabanne - Jesse Garone (Minibar Music)
11. Pole - Pferd (Melchior Productions Remix) (Scape)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad to see Clara here :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Evad said...

tracklist = beauty!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clearly soultec - claro

4:27 PM  
Blogger moni said...

Pikaya - Grüne Rauhfasser is one of my favorites. Looking forward to the mix.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, this is a nice mix. Really loved it! Thanks for sharing :)

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you are the future!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...a other great selection !!!

Sistema - Humo (Douglas Greed Ruf Erinnerungen Rmx) is so good.

Thanks Modyfier...sCh!Z

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jesse Garone said...

Holy Crap! My full name is the title of a Cabanne song. Twisted!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeezy 350 v2
off-white
yeezy supply
yeezy 500 blush
hermes outlet
supreme hoodie
nike kyrie 5
air jordan travis scott
off white
kd shoes

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home