Tuesday, April 10, 2007

.
.
CLARKE CASSIDY

I'm recording this mix in my glass house, day time, while a massive storm is pulsating outside. It's like being in a crowded club. Lots of movements in front of me, things to catch my attention, but I'm home alone.

I decide to follow the violence / calm cycle of the elements as a guideline for the mix. Dark and deep clouds in a constant evolution for the mood, palms trees giving me the tempo, and the scream of the wind for the groove. Sometimes a solitary sun ray illuminates the world for a second...then the rain...

I'm a soundtracker. I've always considered music as a soundtrack to my life, even before starting to make my own music. When playing in a club or bar, I love to look around and catch details from the people around, to play the right track, the right soundtrack for the moment...but I'm alone at home and I'm watching the trees dancing outside.

This mix is dedicated to the Memory of Jean Baudrillard (1929 - 2007).


01 - Ego Express - Aranda (Lawrence remix)
02 - Martin Landsky - FM Safari ( Patrick Chardronnet's Silence Snake Remix)
03 - Herbert - The Audience (Martinez Cosmic Re-Edit)
04 - Swain & Paris - Come As One (Chopstick Remix)
05 - Landberg & Jacobson - Eight Twenty Six
06 - Seth Troxler - Love bezerker (Ryan Crosson Remix)
07 - Clarke Cassidy - Threshold
08 - Andrea Olivia - Sombatiki (PlusMinus Mix)
09 - Alex Attias Presents Mustang - 10000 Leagues Deeper (Trickski Remix)
10 - Tiger stripes - Black Beach
11 - Sylvie Marks & Hal 9000 - I Love This Tent
12 - Stratoliner - Dinky Girlz
13 - Pig & Dan - Cured
14 - Shur I Kan - Future
15 - Jeff Samuel - I Think They Are Trying To Say Something
16 - Alexander Maier - Made in Nebraska
17 - Clarke Cassidy - She Glitch My Mind
18 - nathan Fake - Outhouse (Valentinokanzyani Remix)
19 - Pop No Name - No Doubt

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the set. Perfect tempo for workin', hangin' whatever...plenty to move the head to, but doesn't over do it. Thanks!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Oh Baby said...

this is the best set of it's kind i've heard in years. really sensual.

thanking you

A.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice and vibey, still playing this every now almost two years later.

Looking forward to the next episode. Thanks.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home