Thursday, October 08, 2009

.
.
EVAD

It took me some time to come up with a decent mix. I started from the simple idea to build it up, track by track and plan it so it would be
perfect. I quickly left this idea, because that's not what I stand for. I mix to express myself, to translate the feeling I have when in a certain place.

The first mix I made when I was in a difficult period. I didn't feel
alright. I had negative thoughts, a lack of confidence, etc. At the time I thought it was good. It was pure. But then again, I found that the mix didn't have the finesse and feeling of the ones I normally do, probably due to the mood I was in.

Now - while writing this little text - I feel at ease. I just came from finishing a new mix. This mix. I have my thoughts in order, I feel balanced, comfortable and am looking ahead to the future. In other words, this mix is 100% Evad. Enjoy.

evad - process part 165 by modyfier

01. surrounded - cosmic cowboys
02. synthetic nature - nax acid
03. variance - function reduced edit - function
04. through the lights - claudio prc
05. the real ludronighter - carlo passamonti
06. reduktion - edit select
07. herbie - rossella
08. droning - samuli kemppi
09. fuel - obtane's minimal dub - mike absolom
10. oruga - diego cid
11. cactus fatale - rasmus hedlund
12. one sided - damolh33
13. 11000a - jorg henze
14. nosonido - mirko aurich
15. fictional environment - conforce
16. pailletten - cio d'or

9 Comments:

Blogger Evad said...

tracklist online after the weekend my friends ;-)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Evad said...

surrounded - cosmic cowboys
synthetic nature - nax acid
variance - function reduced edit - function
through the lights - claudio prc
the real ludronighter - carlo passamonti
reduktion - edit select
herbie - rossella
droning - samuli kemppi
fuel - obtane's minimal dub - mike absolom
oruga - diego cid
cactus fatale - rasmus hedlund
one sided - damolh33
11000a - jorg henze
nosonido - mirko aurich
fictional environment - conforce
pailletten - cio d'or

11:28 PM  
Anonymous _me_ said...

beautiful mix.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Superbe

8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GREAT MIX VERY WELL DONE..SMOOTH AS HOT CHOCOLATE :)

4:15 PM  
Anonymous outlet muebles madrid said...

This cannot work in fact, that is what I consider.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous pay per head said...

blogs in here looking forward to often visit your blog

5:15 PM  
Anonymous buy tapentadol 100mg online said...

I found this is an informative blog and also very useful and knowledgeable .

5:40 AM  
Anonymous buy tramadol 100mg online said...

Great information ! I like the way you write the topic. I have some useful links to share.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home