Tuesday, July 06, 2010

.
.
AKIKO KIYAMA

As gravity makes us blind, we lean…

As we can’t see the edge from where wind starts…
As there are still many things that still have yet to be named…

We live unconsciously and it can be said for music as well.
I am too ignorant to confess what music is.

I adore the thrilling feeling of opening an egg to see how the inside goes. And I love even more knowing the shell cannot be put back and that time never seems to flow in reverse. My experience of making music is a little bit like this. It doesn’t disappear, but rather, grows stronger. It gives me a hint of life yet to come.

akiko kiyama - process part 218 (live) by modyfier

1 Comments:

Anonymous diabetes natural cure said...

My internet connection is messing up with me now...I can't play it...

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home