Tuesday, December 29, 2009

.
.
MASTER H

A friend of mine, Dennis Bobbit, told me about Modyfier as he knows how I love to share music with people and express myself by making mixes.

This time, things were a little bit different. Usually I take the time to reflect on how to organize a mix to best express the mood I'm feeling at the moment. However, that wasn't the case as I was doing two remixes in my studio at the time, one for Sillicone Soul and another one for Chymera. The only chance I had to make this mix was to find some time in the middle of all the production and work I have running my own label, Komplex de Deep. The thing is, I'm really happy with the result as it is a real instinctive mix. I didn’t spend too much time thinking about what I was going to do. I put on tracks that I trust strongly. At the time, I was working on my future release of Chymera's 'The Rumors of My Desire', so I played it live for the very first time here. Enjoy and keep it real.

master h - process part 180 by modyfier

01. Linkwood – RIP (Original Mix) / Prime Numbers
02. Alain Ho & Daniel Kyo – All Those Frqs There / Composite
03. Joel Alter – Alley Cat / Room with a view

04. Robert Babicz – Astor (Glimpse Remix) / Systematic Recs

05. Chymera – The Rumours of My Demise (Original Mix) / Komplex de Deep

06. Matthias Vogt – Hofats (François Dubois" Remix) / Komplex de Deep

07. Kai Alce - Polyester Static (Original Mix) / Real Soon
08. E S P – It's You / DJ International

09. Chymera – The Rumours of My Demise (Master H Remix) / Komplex de Deep

10. Levon Vincent – Late Night Jam (Original Mix) / Otsgut

3 Comments:

Blogger tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

5:30 PM  
Blogger Michael J said...

I love your blog very much,and i also want to introduce my products to all of you,them are nice and very fashion,if you like them,please contact us on our website or eamil us,thks very much for your attention.And this is my products below:
authentic gucci bags, gucci boots outlet
cheap gucci shoes, discount Gucci bags
newest gucci handbags, gucci handbags 2010
Juicy couture, authentic Juicy bags
Juicy handbags outlet, tiffany 2010
Tiffany, tiffany outlet
discount tiffany charms, cheap tiffany Bangles
Armani watches outlet, watch wholesale
discount DG watches, cheap Chanel watches
newest GUCCI watches, wholesale edhardy t shirt
Moncler, Mtb shoes
Moncler jackets, cheap Moncler coats
Moncler Vest, Moncler outlet
moncler polo t shirt, MBT boots
MBT shoes in fashion, cheap mbt shoes sale
discount mbt outlet 2010, MBT Walking Shoes

11:06 PM  
Blogger Michael J said...

I love your blog very much,and i also want to introduce my products to all of you,them are nice and very fashion,if you like them,please contact us on our website or eamil us,thks very much for your attention.And this is my products below:
BABYLISS
Benefit GHD
GHD IV Salon Styler
GHD MINI STYLER
GHD Precious Gift Set
Gold GHD
Kiss GHD
Pink GHD
Pure Black GHD
Pure White GHD
Purple GHD
Rare GHD
cheap ugg boots
discount ugg boots
ugg boots
classic ugg boots
ugg classic tall boots

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home