Wednesday, February 11, 2009


As a DJ and Producer I find it very hard to fit myself into a specific “genre”. I have always admired people who can fit themselves into different genres without overstepping the “mash up” borderline…

I also believe strongly that a night of music doesn’t always have to be a constant level and tempo. In an ideal world, the mix I have put together would be suited pretty late in the morning. After 4am when only every now and then there is a desire to maybe feel the need to raise your hands. Although this mix is pretty strictly techno orientated, I have tried to find a middle ground between beard central and all out hands aloft. Some tracks are new, some are not, some are fillers and some are anthems but all of which I love. It includes a few of my favourite dance music producers (Kiki, Robag, Adam Beyer and Jesper Dahlback) and all of which have their own style and sound but can easily be played in a set that is considered house, techno, tech house and even disco.

01. Marco Corola – The Tribe

02. Douglas Greed/ Einzelkind - La Belle

03. And.Id – Acapulco

04. Tomski/Fredboy – The Tickel Song (Falko’s Trip Tickel Mix)

05. Pole – Achterbahn (Frivolous Remix)

06. Chelonis R Jones – Rehabilitation (Daschund Remix)

07. Hobo – Failsafe

08. Hibern-8 – Wood and Stone

09. Fred Hush, Noseda – In The Dark

10. Nhar – Don’t Forget to Lick

11. Heartthrob – Baby Kate (Jesper Dahlback & Adam Beyer Remix)

12. Adam Beyer and Jesper Dahlback – As If Dubs

13. Thomas Muller & Okain – I Tele You Bo

14. Emerson Todd – Say My Name

15. Butch – Dark Fader

16. Guy Gerber – Guilty Pleasure

17. Rennie Foster – Devil’s Water (Kiki’s Superdub)

18. Royksopp – Beautiful Day Without You (Robag Whruhme Remix)


Anonymous masiyeah said...

it's a long time ago since I grab a mix like this...

but when I have a listen, I like it!
good ol' days..



5:50 AM  
Blogger carrera sunglasses said...

Those purchasing for mqtbvfg bulky invest in of Oakley Frogskins might be ensured to get great deals and from Oakley Frogskin the full sale merchants. You Cheap Oakley Sunglasses aren't required to look around every now and then at several stores to acquire some Oakley Jawbone. All you want to do is just click on each of our official site. Just look into the Oakley Jawbones displayed on-line and specifics of colours along with price, you'd probably seek out and about for. They please take a right alternative. If consequently, UV is very simple to enter for a eyes along with damage these people.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home