Wednesday, May 19, 2010

.
.
TABAN HAYES

In this jaunt, I decided to start off ambient because I made this mix in the morning (and I don't like listening to intensity in the morning). However, as I woke up during the process of mixing, my neurons started connecting again. So I ended it with dubby beats. This is for those slow mornings, where the dog is staring at you, the newspaper has nothing really shocking in it, the cell phone is out of batteries, the computer is off and for a few minutes you are in a moment of meditation of sorts. This train of thought reminds me of a line of spoken word I heard in the N. Sotomayor song Dreaming I. "We are all individual, as individual as the anxiety that kills us.” Turn it all off if it’s on. Our natural state isn't attached to a cell phone or staring at a computer screen. And at our core we know it, which makes moments of stillness so amazing. I don't know about you but I treasure the organic.

I named this Mangolian mix because I finished a mango as I mastered it. It was simply tasty.

taban hayes - process part 207 (mangolian mix) by modyfier

Intro: YMO - Snakeman Show KDD (My Company is Called)

01. James Murray - Eleven (Decades Mix)

02. Triola - Schildergasse

03. Mooma - Herd Forming
04. Green Empathy - Walk the talk
05. Sarah Corbe - Lichtreise - Original Mix
06. Taban Hayes - Chutney (unreleased)
07. Reaganz - Freerotation

08. Rocket Empire - Simmer Down Jammie

09. Blaze Dem - Dubness of Creation

10. Federico Aubele - El Amor de Esta Pueblo - Original Mix

11. Mother Nature - Night Call - Original Mix

12. Tosca - Everyday and Everynight

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the mix. The intro is actually from the Yellow Magic Orchestra's Multiples Ep.

4:09 AM  
Blogger winnie said...

moncler
moncler branson
moncler jackets
moncler jacken

bandage dress
herve leger bandage
herve leger

Dsquared sneaker for men
Dsquared2 jeans
Dsquared2

Moncler
Moncler Jacket
Moncler jackets

8:20 PM  
Blogger sara chen said...

Personally, I prefer a Moncler shop online
that doesn’t advertise itself as such, largely because I prefer to engage with winter only theoretically. I love cold weather; I just dislike participating in activities that require cold weather. I am at no risk of getting caught underdressed in Gstaad, or on Hunter Mountain, or even in a steep bit of Riverside Park.
The Moncler Jackets for women , long the preserve of skiers (the company was founded in 1952), began appearing on fashionable hip-hop crowds a few years ago, widening the company’s reach beyond specialty shoppers. Moncler men jackets come in a slate of bold and sometimes disquieting colors, often shiny, and, for winter wear, are relatively slimming.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been featuring ballet flats in the past weeks and if you think that they’re too typical and simple, then you should take a look at this odd looking yet adorable pair. It’s named as Faux Pony Hair Spotted Mouse Ballerinas by Pumps from Christian Louboutin .
Many of you probably think that Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato Platform Shoes is weird but actually, if you imagine yourself wearing this pair you’ll realize that it’s really cute and charming. This ballet flats is mainly crafted from faux pony hair that provides the fur-like texture on the upper. Predominantly in white, its outer is designed entirely with black specks creating the spotted look. louboutin shoes store

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home