Tuesday, December 29, 2009

.
.
MASTER H

A friend of mine, Dennis Bobbit, told me about Modyfier as he knows how I love to share music with people and express myself by making mixes.

This time, things were a little bit different. Usually I take the time to reflect on how to organize a mix to best express the mood I'm feeling at the moment. However, that wasn't the case as I was doing two remixes in my studio at the time, one for Sillicone Soul and another one for Chymera. The only chance I had to make this mix was to find some time in the middle of all the production and work I have running my own label, Komplex de Deep. The thing is, I'm really happy with the result as it is a real instinctive mix. I didn’t spend too much time thinking about what I was going to do. I put on tracks that I trust strongly. At the time, I was working on my future release of Chymera's 'The Rumors of My Desire', so I played it live for the very first time here. Enjoy and keep it real.

master h - process part 180 by modyfier

01. Linkwood – RIP (Original Mix) / Prime Numbers
02. Alain Ho & Daniel Kyo – All Those Frqs There / Composite
03. Joel Alter – Alley Cat / Room with a view

04. Robert Babicz – Astor (Glimpse Remix) / Systematic Recs

05. Chymera – The Rumours of My Demise (Original Mix) / Komplex de Deep

06. Matthias Vogt – Hofats (François Dubois" Remix) / Komplex de Deep

07. Kai Alce - Polyester Static (Original Mix) / Real Soon
08. E S P – It's You / DJ International

09. Chymera – The Rumours of My Demise (Master H Remix) / Komplex de Deep

10. Levon Vincent – Late Night Jam (Original Mix) / Otsgut

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Grace said...

After study a number of the websites with your site now, and that i genuinely appreciate your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and are checking back soon. Pls have a look at my web page likewise and let me know if you agree. picbear

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home