Wednesday, November 04, 2009

.
.
MACKAVELI

I was extremely pleased when Modyfier asked me to contribute to the Process Series, so I spent an extra special amount of time preparing and creating this mix. I think it’s fair to say that this is an exact representation of what’s floating my boat at the moment and what I’m constantly playing out and at home. I’ve tried to encompass a nice broad style of House and Garage in the mix and hopefully representing the UK to the max (all of the artists featured on the mix are from the UK, barring Claude Von Stroke, and well the Brackle’s remix is of John Legend but I’m going to let that one swerve). Starting with some really nice trippy 2 step from Pariah released on R & S Records and then moving through the mix we hit man of the moment, Joy Orbison. A couple of tracks from Hot City are in the mix. This is an artist I’m particularly into at the mo. This boy’s harking back to the days of 90’s rave and UK Garage (peak time around the late 90’s, early 00’s) and using this to make fresher than fresh House. A little bit of nice Old Skool UK Garage is flexed, too, from Scott Garcia ("A London Thing" never leaves my box) and finishing up with some recent Claude Von Stroke. Hope you enjoy.

mackaveli - process part 171 by modyfier

01. Pariah – Orpheous
02. Synkro – Just Say
03. Joy Orbison – J Doe
04. Zomby – Digital Flora
05. Joy Orbison – Brklyn Clln
06. John Legend – Heatbreaker (Brackles Remix)
07. Hot City – Head Work
08. Scott Garcia feat MC Styles – A London Thing
09. Roska – Hey Cutie
10. D-Malice – Keep On
11. Hot City – What Am I Doin’
12. Claude Von Stroke – Storm On Lake Saint Claire

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mack is back.... playboy

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOOOOM!

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Leo said...

Will be checking and wrecking this one!

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Sam said...

haha, 'it's a london thing'.

i can listen to that record endlessly. looking forward to this, thanks.

6:06 PM  
Blogger AEON said...

A very pleasent relaxed selection. Cheers for that.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney Chicago said...

I will abide to anxiously apprehend all of your posts. Thanks a lot for sharing. You accept done a ablaze job, and I am absolutely blessed I apparent your website.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous CashFund said...

Cheers for that article. thanks !

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Budget Movers San Antonio said...

rock :) very impressive ! thanks !

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Brooks Kolb LLC said...

nice broad style of House and Garage. thanks for posting

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Alaska Personal Injury Attorney said...

looking forward to this, thanks. keep it up !

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Alaska Bear Viewing Tours said...

I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

3:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

simple but pretty :)) thanks for the wonderful share :) Auto Repair Bellevue

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Your Affordable Pet Movers said...

BAAAAAAAAM :)) ty .

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Personal Injury Attorney Anchorage said...

thanks for posting .. ty

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Seattle Garage Door Installation said...

Nice post. There is great photos and great information. I'm looking forward to your next post. thank a lot.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Box-n-Go said...

Boom . so creative ! thanks ...

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Insurance Alaska said...

Hey hey, I'm literally in love with your blog, first time visiting everything is amazing! Keep going with the excellent work!!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Parts Hummer said...

I appreciate this post. all over the world. I think that this would make a great template for my website.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wonderful work . thanks for sharing to us . Best La Habra Child Custody Lawyer website

10:12 PM  
Anonymous user recommended top Alaska Paydirt pan for, click here now said...

Great comeback!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous user voted top M&M Adventures Skagway Alaska Tours said...

Your songs are cool. Its kind a funky in a way. but also, with a reggae into it.

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Highly recommended Limousines website said...

Thank you for kind of information you sharing . It’s to be more effective.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Dkimlaw said...

Abogado De Accidente De Motocicleta En Los Ángeles

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home