Wednesday, February 11, 2009

.
.
MATT WALSH

As a DJ and Producer I find it very hard to fit myself into a specific “genre”. I have always admired people who can fit themselves into different genres without overstepping the “mash up” borderline…


I also believe strongly that a night of music doesn’t always have to be a constant level and tempo. In an ideal world, the mix I have put together would be suited pretty late in the morning. After 4am when only every now and then there is a desire to maybe feel the need to raise your hands. Although this mix is pretty strictly techno orientated, I have tried to find a middle ground between beard central and all out hands aloft. Some tracks are new, some are not, some are fillers and some are anthems but all of which I love. It includes a few of my favourite dance music producers (Kiki, Robag, Adam Beyer and Jesper Dahlback) and all of which have their own style and sound but can easily be played in a set that is considered house, techno, tech house and even disco.


01. Marco Corola – The Tribe

02. Douglas Greed/ Einzelkind - La Belle

03. And.Id – Acapulco

04. Tomski/Fredboy – The Tickel Song (Falko’s Trip Tickel Mix)

05. Pole – Achterbahn (Frivolous Remix)

06. Chelonis R Jones – Rehabilitation (Daschund Remix)

07. Hobo – Failsafe

08. Hibern-8 – Wood and Stone

09. Fred Hush, Noseda – In The Dark

10. Nhar – Don’t Forget to Lick

11. Heartthrob – Baby Kate (Jesper Dahlback & Adam Beyer Remix)

12. Adam Beyer and Jesper Dahlback – As If Dubs

13. Thomas Muller & Okain – I Tele You Bo

14. Emerson Todd – Say My Name

15. Butch – Dark Fader

16. Guy Gerber – Guilty Pleasure

17. Rennie Foster – Devil’s Water (Kiki’s Superdub)

18. Royksopp – Beautiful Day Without You (Robag Whruhme Remix)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a long time ago since I grab a mix like this...

but when I have a listen, I like it!
good ol' days..

XX

M

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home